I provide training in scientific writing and presenting for scientists:
- from a broad range of disciplines within the physical, life, and applied sciences including medicine, biological sciences, computing science, engineering and veterinary science
- at all stages in their careers – postgraduate, doctoral and postdoctoral researchers, lecturers, medical practitioners and writing professionals.
My workshops support scientific researchers and writing professionals to:
- write in a clear and effective style
- create and deliver effective presentations
- understand the publishing process and how to cope with peer review
- develop effective conference abstracts and posters
- prepare a research grant application.
My workshops cover:
Why chose Libra Scientific Communications for your training needs? (read more)